MAIN INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Name: SPINTeams (University Spin-offs Alliance: From the idea to the market through mentoring and transnational entrepreneurial teams)
- Total budget: 995 176.00 EUR
- Project period: 01.01.2021 - 31.12.2023
- Programme: Erasmus+
- Partner countries: Spain, Latvia, Italy, Austria, Croatia
Improve entrepreneurial and business skills of the would be entrepreneurs at Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), as well as their current and future Spin offs and Start ups, to achieve more and more sustainable and growing businesses. The project will act with a bottom up approach acting twofold: impacting on the practitioners and on the HEIs.
PLANNED PROJECT ACTIVITIES
- A collection of training webinars for creating the role of "Entrepreneurship Coaches" Higher Education Institutions (HEIs);
- A complete training course for improving entrepreneurial and business skills addressed to advanced students, Phd students, researchers (would be entrepreneurs or spin-off/start ups founders);
- A handbook "Building entrepreneurial support ecosystems for HEIs";
- A guide "Mentoring and peer learning methods for new entrepreneurs support";
- International entrepreneurs cooperation platform to foster the international cooperation, teamwork, networking and mentoring.